Hello again everyone and welcome to the latest Beauty On A Budget make-up tutorial. For this tutorial I am going to be creating a combination of a shiny and well not so shiny make-up tutorial. A kind of a make-up opposites attract look. The transition between the casual look of spring to the glitz and shine of summer. Hope you all like it.🙂
So without further ado let’s get to this …
First off here is me before the tutorial:
Using Miss Beauty London Perfect Face Primer and Make Up Gallery Make Up Sponges 24 Pack, cover your face and neck and rub the primer in. The smaller triangle sponges are great for any blending of the primer under your eyes. Using Manhattan Fresher Skin Foundation – Classic Ivory and Make Up Gallery Make Up Sponges 24 Pack, cover your face and neck and rub the foundation in. The smaller triangle sponges are great for any blending of the foundation under your eyes. Using the make-up pad provided, blend in Miss Beauty London powder around the face. Using Make-Up Gallery Hide & Seek Concealer Natural Coverage dot under the eyes, just in the middle of the forehead leading off from the nose area, lightly around the face and on any blemishes. Rub in well with Make Up Gallery Make Up Sponges 24 Pack. Again the little triangle is great for under eyes. To make the nose longer and thinner, draw lines down side of nose on both sides and in the middle of the nose without joining the lines and place a dot on top of the nose. Again blend in well with the little triangle.
Using the brush above from Make Up Gallery Cosmetic Brushes, highlight your cheeks with the first colour indicated in the top of the Max & More Conceal, Highlight and Contour Cream Palette on the picture shown above by the direction of the brush and use the second colour indicated as blusher in the bottom picture.
Using the Make Up Gallery Brown 4, cover each eyelid and do a mini wing by drawing upwards from the outside corner of your eye. Cover above eyelids with Miss Beauty London Eye Crayon Soft Creamy Eye Colour 2 Cappuccino. Also use the crayon to brighten up inner corners of eyes and dab under eyes too. Use Essence Kajal Pencil – White under eyes as well. Blend brown and white together. Use the black in Miss Beauty London Eye Brown Kit and with the brush provided use it as an eyeliner and on your eye brows. Using Max & More Mascara With Argan Oil – Black place on the top and bottom of your top lids and the tops of your bottom lids. When coating the under part of your top lids wriggle the brush through for extra volume and length.
Using Miss Beauty London Eye Crayon Soft Creamy Eye Colour 2 Cappuccino, coat your lips adding extra shine to the middle of the bottom lip.
Using Make Up Gallery Time to Shine Nail colour – Deep Amethyst 28, paint nails.
Hope that helps! 🙂
All products in this tutorial were purchased from three shops: Dealz, Euro Saver and Euro Giant with the exception of the Essence eye pencil:
- Miss Beauty London Perfect Face Primer: €1.50
- Make Up Gallery Make Up Sponges 24 Pack: €1.50
- Manhattan Fresher Skin Foundation – Classic Ivory: €1.50
- Make Up Gallery Cosmetic Brushes: €1.50
- Make-Up Gallery Hide & Seek Concealer Natural Coverage: €1.50
- Miss Beauty London powder: €1.50
- Max & More Conceal, Highlight and Contour Cream Palette: €3.00
- Make Up Gallery Brown 4: €1.50
- Miss Beauty London Eye Brow Kit: €1.50
- Miss Beauty London Eye Crayon Soft Creamy Eye Colour 2 Cappuccino: €1.50
- Essence Kajal Pencil – White: €2.00 (My sister got this in a charity shop but Essence make-up generally isn’t too expensive. A little bit more than the other products in the tutorial though).
- Max & More Mascara With Argan Oil – Black: €1.50
- Make Up Gallery Time to Shine Nail colour – Deep Amethyst 28: €1.50
See you all next time! 🙂