Last Week’s Answers
- John Lennon
- Ash Wednesday
- Macaulay Culkin
- Tony and Maria
- Etta James
How many did you get right? Brag below. 🙂
Answers next week. Give it a go without Google’s help! Answers will appear in next week’s quiz. Feel free to leave your answers in the comments. Good luck! 🙂
This Week’s Questions
- Which singer had a hit with Try a Little Tenderness in 1966?
- Defying Gravity and Popular are songs from which musical?
- What is the capital of Romania?
- Which country has the largest population in the world?
- Which D.H. Lawrence novel was banned in 1928?
- What is the name of the dog in The Famous Five?
- Just Do It is the slogan of which company?
- Taste the Rainbow is the slogan of which company?
- What is the first letter on a computer keyboard?
- Ctrl+Z is the keyboard shortcut to do what task?