Last Week’s Answers
- The Pacific
- The cheetah
- J.K. Rowling
- Steve Brookstein
- Vincent van Gogh
How many did you get right? Brag below. 🙂
Answers next week. Give it a go without Google’s help! Answers will appear in next week’s quiz. Feel free to leave your answers in the comments. Good luck! 🙂
This Week’s Questions
- Which author created the detective Alex Cross?
- What is the capital of France?
- What is the capital of Italy?
- Which animal is mostly associated with Dick Turpin?
- Moving On Up and Angel St were hits for which band?
- Which author wrote the book On The Road?
- In which country was the Tamagotchi created?
- Who is the Patron Saint of Ireland?
- What is a baby goat called?
- In computers, WWW stands for what?