Thank you very much to Samreen for nominating me for this award, the Mystery Blogger Award. It is very much appreciated. 🙂
You can check out Samreen’s amazing blog at:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me:
- I am an Irish writer who has written 29 books currently and I plan to do many more. In fact I’m working on quite a few at the one time at the moment so looking forward to getting some of those out there soon.
- I love Chinese, Italian and Mexican food. I also adore savory snacks and savory food in general.
- I hope to one day read all of Agatha Christie’s books. I have read quite a few but she was so productive, that goal will take a while! 🙂
Questions and Answers:
1. Who do you love the most and why?
My family. We are a very close family and we look out for each other and spend a lot of time together. Sadly my Dad and my dog passed away in 2008 and 2010 and that felt like links in the family chain were broken. It is just my Mum, my sister and me now and we are super close.
2. What according to you is important, love or money?
I think love is the most important. I’m from a working-class background and I’ve never had heaps of money and I’ve got by, having a happy life because I don’t think money is the be all and end all. In saying that, money can give you security for yourself and those you care about and for that reason it would be nice to have a bit more. But it’s not the main thing and as my sister always says you can’t bring money with you.
3. What’s your lesson learnt about life?
The biggest lesson I learnt is that I don’t have to be compassionate in excess. I know I am compassionate but it doesn’t mean I can’t be passionate and stand up for myself and what I believe in too. Realising that those things can exist alongside each other has changed my life for the better.
4. Who do you admire the most?
I admire people who are passionate about equality and aren’t scared to say what they feel. While I have improved on that, I have a long way to go to stop second-guessing that what I have to say is ok to be said. So I really admire people who fight through the fear of a negative reaction and just do it.
If you get a magic wand what would be your three wishes you would fulfill?
I would get my Mum a new house, it’s her dream! 🙂 I would rid the world of people thinking they are bad and troublemakers because they fight for equality and I would make myself a bestselling author.
My Best Post:
I love all my posts. They are my babies, the entire blog is my baby, but this post means a lot to me.
Anyone who feels like they want to accept, please do. You are all amazing. 🙂