Thank you so much to Justina Luther for nominating for this award. It is very much appreciated and nice when someone likes what you do and takes the time to nominate your blog. Thank you! :-) You can view Justina’s blog here:
Here’s the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Facts About Me
1. I was born on the 22nd of April 1990.
2. When I was 6 I was on an Irish TV channel called TG4 singing Silent Night with half my class.
3. I was in a lot of choirs in school and the folk choir in my community. One of the choirs I was in when I was younger was part of the Hallelujah Christmas Concert in The Point, now the O2 but soon to be called something else.
4. I was second in a competition writing on the theme of anti-bullying.
5. I am a self-confessed nerd.
6. I used to be a fashion student.
7. I do voluntary for The Irish Cancer Society Shop locally.
I now nominate:
Wide Awake But Dreaming
50 Shades of me
Cinema Disco Parrot
My Mind Reels Through Film
MISS AYO DÉLÉ
Stories in 5 Minutes
I know not everyone will want to accept the nominations and that’s fine but I’m nominating blogs I like anyway and there’s hard feelings either way. :-) Also the internet is abound with great blogs. There was so many more amazing blogs that if I ever get a chance to nominate again I will. :-)